Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to our humble abode here at Dragonball Vortex. Sit back, find your favorite beverage and watch out for the chloroform. It can get weird around these parts.

Author Topic: Pokemon Generation 6 [Warning: Spoilers]  (Read 8391 times)

Online Luka

• I am Groot.
  • Global Moderator
  • Legendary Super Sayian 3
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Generation 6
« Reply #135 on: June 14, 2013, 02:22:44 PM »
Still, nothing beats my favorite, most inventive Pokemon - Shoe

Offline MistahSuperman

• Retired Admin
  • Super Saiyan 2
  • You think I'm Joking?
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 14, 2013, 04:07:57 PM »
Bobinashoe? ^
Talking about shoes, I can't play Pokemon without the running shoes >.> Tooo damn slow.

Offline LanceMaster

• King of Mount
  • Great Ape
  • Vortex Pokemon Master
    • View Profile
    • Lance's Deviant
« Reply #137 on: July 11, 2013, 08:20:12 AM »
Kung Fu Pandaaa!

also squid

and a ...burd?

idk what this fluff is, but it looks adorable

thanks mav :3

Offline 愛Kaci

• Probably not a Dragon~
  • Great Ape
  • Nom nom~ <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 11, 2013, 08:28:27 AM »
Oohhhh my god~ The derpy fluffy one with the tongue is adorable!!! :D

Offline Afrosamasenpai

• Tyrone the Redguard
  • Administrator
  • Fusion
  • 3DS FC: 1736-1219-2665
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 11, 2013, 08:48:42 AM »
We finally get our Dark and Psychic Pokemon in the form of that squid. Looks like it'll be a force to be reckoned with. As with Pandaboss (not actually his name). And another black Gym Leader? Woo!

Online Luka

• I am Groot.
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 11, 2013, 10:09:38 AM »
All those look really lame, except for that giant Pandaman. That is one badass Pokesign

Offline BeatZ

• Saiyan
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 11, 2013, 10:42:54 AM »
All those look really lame, except for that giant Pandaman. That is one badass Pokesign

I like the sword. I'm getting it, and naming it Vengeance :3

Offline AceDiablo

• Kaioken
  • Cause I'm Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 13, 2013, 11:43:59 AM »
Some of this shiz been revealed on here; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWmmVpP0Q6g
Not a real fan but thought this might help, panda looks great.

Offline BeatZ

• Saiyan
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 14, 2013, 09:41:42 AM »
 There was somethin' he said that wasnt said in Jwittz's, but I can't remember what it was. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ucLOWhJhTs

Offline Afrosamasenpai

• Tyrone the Redguard
  • Administrator
  • Fusion
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 14, 2013, 11:40:04 AM »

Apparently, this is a sketch, done by a viewer, of a Pokemon that was shown in a trailer for the new movie Extremespeed Genosect: Mewtwo Awakens. Not entirely sure on how I feel about it, but I do love trees so...

Offline Nixta

• Saibaman
  • Gravity is a cruel mistress
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 16, 2013, 12:41:21 AM »
Updating for completeness, but nothing new:

Pokémon

Pangoro
Species   Daunting Pokémon
Type    Fighting/Dark
Ability   Iron Fist
Height   6' 11"
Weight   299.8 lbs.

Pangoro is the evolved form of Pancham. It's a cantankerous Pokémon, but it has a strong heart and doesn't forgive those who pick on the weak. Pangoro has the Iron Fist Ability, which strengthens punching moves.

Inkay
Species   Revolving Pokémon
Type           Dark/Psychic
Ability   Contrary
Height   1' 04"
Weight   7.7 lbs.

Transmitters above Inkay's eyes have the ability to drain the will to fight from other Pokémon. It uses this skill to run and hide when attacked by stronger enemies. With Inkay's Contrary Ability, any effect that would lower its stats increases them instead!

Malamar
Species   Overturning Pokémon
Type           Dark/Psychic
Ability   Contrary
Height   4' 11"
Weight   103.6 lbs.

The evolved form of Inkay, Malamar wields some of the strongest hypnotic powers of any Pokémon and can make its opponents bend to its will. Malamar looks different from Inkay and has different stats, but its Contrary Ability remains the same.

Swirlix
Species   Cotton Candy Pokémon
Type    Fairy
Ability   Sweet Veil
Height   1' 04"
Weight   7.7 lbs.

Exclusive to Pokémon X, Swirlix loves sweets and eats nothing else, making its body as sweet and sticky as cotton candy. Swirlix's Sweet Veil Ability is new to Pokémon X and Pokémon Y. It keeps Swirlix's Pokémon teammates from falling asleep.

Spritzee
Species   Perfume Pokémon
Type           Fairy
Ability   Healer
Height   0' 08"
Weight   1.1 lbs.

Spritzee is a Pokémon that can be found in the wild only in Pokémon Y. It emits a unique fragrance from its body, and any who smell it fall under its spell.

Characters

Professor Sycamore

Professor Sycamore is the top Pokémon researcher in the Kalos region. He entrusts you and your friends with Pokémon and sends you out on your big adventure!

Team Flare

A strange organization known as Team Flare has begun to make its presence known in the Kalos region. What could they be up to?

We also know that Clauncher is an X exclusive and Skrelp is a Y exclusive.

According to the February leaks, in order to evolve Inkay into Malimar, you have to flip the 3DS upside down when it levels up.

Offline Afrosamasenpai

• Tyrone the Redguard
  • Administrator
  • Fusion
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 08, 2013, 09:47:17 AM »
First off are various "Mega" forms of various Pokémon, specifically MegaBlaziken, MegaAbsol, MegaMawile, MegaMewtwo, MegaLucario and MegaAmpharos. They're all called "Mega". MegaMawile is Steel/Fairy-type, as is normal Mawile now. MegaMawile has the ability Huge Power. MegaBlaziken has Speed Boost. MegaLucario has Adaptability. MegaAbsol has the ability Magic Bounce
They "evolve" through a process called "Mega Evolution"
Pre-evolution of Gogoat is called Meekuru. It is 0.9m and 31.0kg
We have an Electric Fairy called Dedenne. It is 0.2m and 2.2kg. It is the Antenna Pokémon and has the abilities Pick Up or the new ability Cheek Pouches
The Rabbit is a Normal-type called Horubii. It is 0.4m and 5.0kg. It is the Digging Pokémon and also has the abilities Pick Up or Cheek Pouches
The Super Training facility is also showcased
A new character is shown called Koruni. She is a Gym Leader and holds the key to understanding Mega Evolutions
16:18: First event for Pokémon X & Y. Torchic to be distributed from October 12th to January 15th. Hold a new item called Blaziken Knight. Can eventually become MegaBlaziken. It's also mentioned to utilise something called a Mega Stone.

Mega Pokemanz!

Online Luka

• I am Groot.
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 08, 2013, 10:59:55 AM »
First off are various "Mega" forms of various Pokémon, specifically MegaBlaziken, MegaAbsol, MegaMawile, MegaMewtwo, MegaLucario and MegaAmpharos. They're all called "Mega". MegaMawile is Steel/Fairy-type, as is normal Mawile now. MegaMawile has the ability Huge Power. MegaBlaziken has Speed Boost. MegaLucario has Adaptability. MegaAbsol has the ability Magic Bounce
They "evolve" through a process called "Mega Evolution"
Pre-evolution of Gogoat is called Meekuru. It is 0.9m and 31.0kg
We have an Electric Fairy called Dedenne. It is 0.2m and 2.2kg. It is the Antenna Pokémon and has the abilities Pick Up or the new ability Cheek Pouches
The Rabbit is a Normal-type called Horubii. It is 0.4m and 5.0kg. It is the Digging Pokémon and also has the abilities Pick Up or Cheek Pouches
The Super Training facility is also showcased
A new character is shown called Koruni. She is a Gym Leader and holds the key to understanding Mega Evolutions
16:18: First event for Pokémon X & Y. Torchic to be distributed from October 12th to January 15th. Hold a new item called Blaziken Knight. Can eventually become MegaBlaziken. It's also mentioned to utilise something called a Mega Stone.

Mega Pokemanz!

See, this is the kinda shit I'm talking about.... Digimon

Offline Shinbs

• Super Saiyan
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 08, 2013, 11:48:33 AM »
Yeah,I was about to say the same thing.
The Mega evolution concept and even the designs themselves feel very Digimon-y.
I love how LSW isn't even your comfort zone and yet you still outshine all of us with awesome design and shading. Inspirational work.

Offline Afrosamasenpai

• Tyrone the Redguard
  • Administrator
  • Fusion
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 08, 2013, 12:26:53 PM »
Pokemon: Pocket Monsters, Pokemon are the champions! Once i rrad Mega, i knew the impending; "What is this, Digimon?" wasn't too far behind. Pokemon and Digimon have been compared from their conceptions, since when was that a bad thing to be compared to each other? They're still completely different things despite their similarities (that sounded hella contradictory *shrugs*).

EDIT: Also, MegaAmpharos is Electric and Dragon type. :÷
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 12:35:38 PM by Afrolicious »